Working Together for Change work together as individuals, organisations and partners with the aim of ensuring that the voices of parent and carers are heard. We will ensure that all parents and carers in our borough are equipped with the knowledge and skills to influence change. We aim to;
- Offer support and provide friendship.
- Listen with empathy
- Provide signposting and share information in ways that is easily understandable and accessible
- Be democratic, transparent and represent the collective views of parent carers
- Influence policy development.
- Be realistic in what we and partners together can achieve in the current austerity climate